
Hi, my name is Brett Ashcraft. I was born and raised in Bay City, TX about 25 years ago and now live in Richmond where I am married with 2 kids, both girls. I love anything outdoors and enjoy reading. My background is pretty simple and doesn't leave much to talk about. Campus activities are non-existent when you work 70 hours a week, taking a full load, and have a family. I have never been that into blogging, but was sort of exited when it became an assignment. My wife is the myspace, facebook, blogging junkie.
My computer background has increased exponentially in the past couple of years. I didn't grow up with a computer and have gone from having my first computer at the age of 20 to owning two desktops and a laptop. I love microsoft excel and that is what I use 90% of the time at work. Formulas are my best friend.
The picture is of a cruise ship. I love going on cruises and have one scheduled for the 8th of August.
No comments:
Post a Comment